Chung Kwok Hoe
Partner / WSC Partnership / Chartered Accountants
- Kwok Hoe has over 15 years of accounting, audit, tax, and financial advisory experience. Prior to joining
WSC Partnership, he was an audit manager with PricewaterhouseCoopers Singapore.
- Kwok Hoe specialises in a variety of financial institutions clients with his primary focus in banking
audits. He has experience in advisory engagements including implementation of new regulatory
framework for banks and financial institutions.
- Kwok Hoe manages a portfolio of funds, which includes venture capital investments; US fund
managers; and other investment management companies.
- He is also experienced in the auditing of various types of regulated entities, including brokerage
companies regulated under the Securities and Futures Act. In addition to statutory audit, he is also
involved in the controls testing and regulatory compliance review in accordance with applicable local
and overseas regulatory framework.
- Subsequent to joining WSC, he manages a portfolio of clients from the small and medium enterprise
industry. His clients include those from the following industries: fund management, contract
construction, trading, shipping, and manufacturing.
- Bachelor of Accountancy from Nanyang Technological University (Honours)
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Singapore
- Member of the Singapore Institute of Accredited Tax Professionals
- English: speaking and writing
- Mandarin: speaking and writing